![]() |
| Gettyimages .com |
Girl you had it coming.
What! don't give me that look Bisi. Someone has to tell her the truth, if she cares to listen. I mean what were you thinking, following Zags to his personal residence for what? Some silly tutoring session!
Come on! everyone knows that guy is good for nothing, you knew this too Angeline but chose to turn a blind eye. (Wiping away relentless tears). Oh, I told you so Angeline.
Uduak, this is not a good time, I really think you sh....Bisi, let me finish!
Angeline, I told you he was up to no good. I mean, he brought out the worst in you. I saw you gradually trash every principle you had, because of him. A guy who wouldn't care less if you suddenly vanished.
It was all a game, Angeline. A bet to catch the 'biggest fish' in the faculty.
You told me he was a changed person, but you never once admitted to how much he's already changed you, for the worse.
Remember the day I told you he still hung out with the gang? the same gang he swore he had cut all ties with? You called me Jealous and literally pushed me out of your room. You completely shut me and Bisi out, and now you come running back?
Enough Uduak! that's enough! the situation is already bad as it is, keep your emotions in check. Angeline, everything's going to be fine, just focus on breathing.. I'm sure there'll be enough time later to recover from all of this, but just stay with us. Uduak and I will be here to sup...
Angel?! Angel?! oh my God, Uduak! we need to walk faster. No! go call for help, now!
Angel, please don't die!

Comments
Post a Comment