![]() |
| Unsplash.com |
Of course you remember him, he is your friend's husband after all. "A misfortune called on him, or should I say, another misfortune".
His wife told you? I see, but did she tell you what really happened? An accident you say( lets out a throaty laughter) may God forbid the devil ( runs her hand over her head in a swift circular motion, then snaps her fingers) Accident indeed!
That friend of yours is a carmeleon. There was something about her that didn't quite sit well with me. I mean, those marks on her husband's body were too many to be ruled as work hazards; yes, even for a Carpenter.
Vera! The wind has blown and exposed the fowl's buttocks.
Calm down, I'm coming to that. So, last week Tuesday I went to Mr Jo's house to pick up the table I contracted him for, as he was not at the workshop. As soon as I got there, guess what I saw? ( Folds her hands together, and shakes her head). I saw your friend on top of her husband, pounding him like Fufu.
Yeeeh! Thank God that neighbours intervened, if not, that poor man could have lost his life.
You don't believe me? Hmm, then go and ask their neighbours, they'll tell you that she's a husband beater( snaps her fingers in disgust), that friend of yours.
It's a strange world we live in!

Comments
Post a Comment